I love receiving and reading your comments because:
1. I love the support of this community!! I am feeling like I am getting to know all of you and your stories.
2. Your comments really do brighten my day....even little ones!
3. It has truly made the past few months of our IF roller coaster much more bearable. It helps to know there are other people like me out there going through the same muck pile.
Here is what you can do (if you so desire...!):
1. Thank the person who gave it to you, and link back.
2. Give three reasons why you LOVE comments.
3. Award your top ten commenters, and let them know about it.
And here are my top commenters:
Chickenpig @ Better Full Than Empty
Lora @ Everyday is a Winding Road
TurtleMama @ Tortoise Baby
Cori @ Just Us
Sooz@ The Birds and the Bees
E @Dreaming of Babies
Maria @MISSION:Fertile Soul
Annoyed Army Wife @The Annoyed Army Wife