Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm not missing...

I'm still here and keeping up with your blogs.

Life is keeping me busy and technology can bite my PIO'd ass (sometimes anyways!) Here are my excuses for not posting and sucking at ICLW:
~Migraine #2...what am I going to do?!? I take prescription meds and I have had two in two weeks. I seriously jinxed myself by telling someone I hadn't had one this whole last cycle. boo.
~still have a house guest (and may have one for a bit longer, so time spent with her)
~laptop would not let me post....too tired to go into the other room to use the PC
~I can comment on blogs but cannot post from my phone
~I was out of the house all weekend...a very good thing. =0)

So there you have it. But honestly, I don't have a lot to say.  I'm trying to not worry for Wednesday's appointment. But will need to do sub plans tomorrow.  I had an acupuncture session today and I will call my Dr. after our appointment to let him knows what's going on.  The acupuncturist that did my needles today said my pulse was okay and to just wait to hear what my Dr. says on Wednesday. So of course my mind worried about her comment for a few minutes and then I dropped it. No point right?

Tonight my goal is to get through my tub of fun (ugh...way too much school work for a Monday night) and do some ICLW commenting.

7 comments:

  1. Sending you lots of sticky baby vibes for your next appointment!!

    Happy ICLW
    #27

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been thinking about you and praying that Wed brings very good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also I get migraines as well, so feel your pain. I think you can take phenerghan or compazine both anti-nausea drugs that will just knock you out, but of course most docs want to avoid any meds in 1st trimester. An ice-pack can be your best friend. Hope you don't get another one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! Coming by from ICLW. Sorry about your migrane. I've never had one, but I can only imagine how much pain they must be. Happy thoughts for your next appt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Migraines, ug :(

    I'm glad that posted. I'll be thinking of you all day tomorrow. Keep hanging in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you lots of love and thoughts for your appt xoxo

    ReplyDelete